Apache Accumulo 1.10.3
14 Feb 2023
These are draft release notes for a future release of Accumulo!
Please view the latest release notes.
This version is a current Long Term Maintenance (LTM) release.
Apache Accumulo 1.10.3 is a bug fix release of the 1.10 LTM release line.
These release notes are highlights of the changes since 1.10.2. The full detailed changes can be seen in the git history. If anything important is missing from this list, please contact us to have it included.
Users of 1.10.2 or earlier are encouraged to upgrade to 1.10.3, as this is a continuation of the 1.10 LTM release line with bug fixes and improvements, and it supersedes any prior 1.x version. Users are also encouraged to consider migrating to a 2.x version when one that is suitable for their needs becomes available.
Apache Commons VFS was upgraded in #1295 and some users have reported issues similar to VFS-683. Possible solutions are discussed in #2775.
- #2708 Disabled merging minor-compactions by default
Other Bug Fixes
- #3176 Fixed bug in client scanner code that was not using the correct timeout variable in some places
- #3168 Fixed bug in TabletLocator that could cause the BatchScanner to return duplicate data
Note About JDK 15
See the note in the 1.10.1 release notes about the use of JDK 15 or later, as the information pertaining to the use of the CMS garbage collector remains applicable to this version.
- Release VOTE email thread
- All Changes since 1.10.2
- GitHub - List of issues tracked on GitHub corresponding to this release
View all releases in the archive