Apache Accumulo 2.0.0-alpha-2
31 Jan 2019
Apache Accumulo 2.0.0-alpha-2 contains numerous changes since the alpha-2. This alpha release is a preview of features coming in 2.0.0. It is being made available for preview, testing, and evaluation of those upcoming features, but is not yet suitable for production use. API, packaging, and other changes may still occur before a final 2.0.0 release.
- User Manual - In-depth developer and administrator documentation
- Javadocs - Accumulo 2.0 API (subject to change)
- Please see the draft release notes for 2.0.0 for a list of the changes coming in 2.0.0, many of which are either complete, or nearly complete in this alpha release.
- New Map Reduce API #743 #751 #753 #803
- Deprecated existing map reduce API 2465562 #804 #892
- Added ability to create scanners with default auths #744
- Updated AccumuloClient builder API #792
- AccumuloClient was made Closeable #718
- Scanners close server side sessions on close #813 #905
View all releases in the archive